A lot of today was crazy sucky. So it’s a great thing I bought myself a card especially for days like this a few weeks ago. This is the time of year where, even during a great school year, things can get crazy and stressful. So I’m glad I tried to prepare a little. It’s a cute card and I love the front of it, so I’m just going to share that today. Focus on what’s going well, right?!
Apparently, all you need to know about life you can learn from a leprechaun. Here’s the great advice:
- Life is too short for long faces.
- When you’re happy- sing.
- When you’re sad- sing louder!
- Expect magic to happen, and it will.
- If you can’t find a rainbow, paint your own.
- The word “impossible” is NOT an Irish word.
- Never walk so tall that you can’t see the “wee folk.”
- If you’re feeling blue, wear lots of green and think hopeful thoughts.
- No one ever outgrows the need for hugs, special dreams, or a wee bit of mischief.