I’m still working on making it a habit more be more positive. So in the spirit of that, here are some things I’m thankful for:
- the cinnamon rolls I’m making
- the fact that I can read. Most of the time I don’t even think about this, but working with the group of kids I work with on Thursday afternoons makes me so thankful I can read and that I enjoy it.
- the fact that I can get things like my new phone
- some of the really great, positive people I work with
And I will end with a goal:
- I’ve very embarrassed about this, but I’m too embarrassed to go up to the staff at the gym to ask questions. Well, I signed up for a “challenge” at the gym (even though I was embarrassed to!), and it has started. Apparently you put little stickers up each time you exercise. Well, I have no idea where the stupid stickers are! I was going to ask the first time I went this week, but there were a lot of people there. I was going to ask tonight, but there were three workers talking in a group. This is one thing I really don’t like about myself and I’m working on. It’s so stupid! So, it is my goal to go and ask my stupid question when I go to the gym tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll get it done!