I love this idea! I don’t have any kids, so this won’t be very deep but oh well!
I’m going to try 10 things about my day right now, except I’m going to just do 5.
1. Trying to multi-task. Writing a post for today, attempting to organize and clean my apartment, meeting a friend for dinner later tonight, catching up on reading and an online class I’m taking.
2. The sound of basketball. Watching/listening to a pretty good game right now. Starting to really freak out about my team’s game tomorrow!
3. Getting really excited for March Madness this year! I love it anyway, but this year I get to root for my alma mater for at least the first round! Trying not to jinx things, and I’m hoping we don’t crash and burn here at the end.
4. Missing my alma mater! I’m taking MOOC (is that right?) course right now from a professor from my school. I never got to fit in a class from him while I was there, so I’m glad for this opportunity. I’m also grateful because I’m seeing so many good reviews about him and other professors from my school in the discussion forum. Glad I got to go to such a great place!
5. Trying to be cautiously optimistic about this summer. Somehow the longer I work the farther away I get from being able to afford a vacation. Isn’t that the opposite of how it works?!? Anyway, there are some professional development things I would LOVE to do, and I know I’m in the running for at least one. Last year I had a bunch of stuff lined up and at the last minute they pretty much all fell through. Really hoping that doesn’t happen this year!