I have a small number of drafts that I have started (!), but I don’t want to post them until I revise them. Huh? That is new for me!
So anyway, I’m going to list some positives in my life. As I’ve mentioned before, it’s easy for me to be negative. Here’s to making positive my new habit!
- I have drafts that I am working on. That’s new!! I’m writing a little bit more than I have in the past. Hoping to keep this up.
- We had a field trip today, and the kids from my school were definitely the best behaved.
- One of my favorites (if I had favorites) totally cracked me up numerous times today.
- I met with a coworker and we seem to be on the same page with a number of things. And, she’s doing an idea I had with me! It’ll probably be extremely overwhelming, but I think in the long run it’ll be awesome and we’ll be able to reflect on it and do it again next year, but better.
- I’m no where near running a 5k right now, but I’m feeling stronger on my walk/run workouts. Sunday’s was my best so far this year!!
I’m going to stop now- I’m exhausted. And smiling. 🙂