I’m very list-y today, so today’s slice will be a list.
- I’m thinking about moving to a binder system next year for my students. I piloted it this year with a few of mine, and most are a hot mess. I’m thinking kids might need 2- one for the first half of the day and one for the second. Ugh.
- I’m moving from a classroom to a trailer next year. Will definitely need to work on organization! With both kids and myself!
- Finally realizing (or admitting?) I don’t have a strong enough fitness base to do the running I want to. When I first started running, I had already been going to the gym regularly for a few years and did about a good hour of cardio followed by some strength 5-6 days a week. I’m lucky to do 30 minutes 3-4 days now. So why am I always way more tired these days?!? Need to fix this!
- Everyone is done. Even one of my teammates who is always positive and keeps pushing us along admitted she is done and ready for break!
- I forgot I have an assignment due next Monday for the class I am taking. Friday all be all grading and finishing report cards. Saturday should be about this assignment. Then Spring Break will be…sleep?