- started the day with a parent conference that went really well
- kids were happy when we started the day with Read to Self
- my higher kids got pulled and my ones who stayed in were all completely engaged in their research…and asked to continue it to lunch time
- kids were really trying on a hard math packet
- enjoyed a nice, long dinner with some other teachers from my school
I will have a crap-ton of grading to do tomorrow, and I know I’m missing A LOT of work, but today was a very nice end to a very very busy week.